07 May 2007

Thank God

It's about time one of these privileged jackasses are going to jail. I am of course talking about Paris Hilton, who was sentenced to 45 days in jail for being a no-talent ass clown. Or is it because she was driving with a suspended license and has had previous stops related to her vehicle. This girl is famous for giving up the booty at every opportunity. I wouldn't bang Paris Hilton with Osama bin Laden's dick. No man deserves to have his jimmy fall off. You want to talk about a set of bacon strips--yeesh. Trying to bang Paris is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Her orifices never found a cock they didn't like. It's enough to make me want to throw up in my mouth, which is a much more pleasant image than that skanky, fug bitch naked. I'm happy to see the judge wasn't buying her whole shtick. In fact, I heard she showed up late to her own hearing and was seen talking with people during the proceedings. This whore has absolutely no respect and I can only hope some deuce-and-a-half bull dyke makes Paris her new play thing. Arrivederci, shit bag.

No comments: