23 May 2007

Some help

Some people think my good looks are an indication of my shallow personality. Despite an exterior that is at the same time brooding, mysterious, and sexy I like to pass along little nuggets of wisdom to my fellow man. Stuff magazine has long been a champion of men's rights and in their humanitarian spirit they published this. So the next time you're at the beach with that lovely lady by your side and some AMAZING little piece of booty walks by you'll know the answer to, "what the hell are you looking at?!"

Or you could just do like me and say, "Did you see the jubblies on that chick?!" or "That girl had an ass like a 10-year-old boy!" Some of you may wonder how I could say such things without getting my balls cut off. It's because I'm fearless and have no shame...

No comments: