16 May 2007

Sweet fancy moses!


I'm going to mention something here and before you jump to any conclusions hear me out. I was watching a bit of Dancing with the Stars Monday--my wife watches it--when one of the couples hopped out there to do their dance. OMFG!! Ono is probably gay, but if the girl was it'd make her all that much hotter. Thankfully for most of us, and by that I mean the single guys out there, she's straight and actually legal. I'm talking Julianne Hough and she is SO fine, people! If you go to YouTube (here, specifically) and watch the performance from Monday night then you'll understand. You can watch others, but I'd never really noticed other than the fact she was good looking. I think if the Mormons up in Utah saw her shaking her ass like this (moves I haven't seen--I mean, heard about--since the Vegas strip clubs) they'd boot her out of the religion. It's a sin to probably think bad thoughts here, but count me as a sinner, baby!! Check out the video and if you don't get a rise out of it then check your pants because your dick must've fallen off somewhere.

No comments: