30 May 2007

Classic

If you haven't seen this video then you are really missing out. Joe Rogan isn't exactly the funniest comedian, to me, but his "dunk your tongue in my keister like a thirsty rottweiler drinking out of a toilet bowl" line will be seared into my memory for the rest of my life. Two comedians that seem to get plenty of airplay right now are Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook. Personally, I think these two guys are a couple of ass clowns and not funny at all. Dane Cook does a lot of yelling and spazzing on stage, but I just don't see it. It's like that girl your buddy is head over heels in love with, but all of his friends scratch their heads thinking, "I don't get it." Same thing with Carlos Mencia. This guy is the least funny comedian to come along in a long time. He plays up the whole Mexican thing I wouldn't be surprised if he was Canadian--it's to the point where you're like, "enough already, dude." He does plenty of screaming and flails his arms around on stage like a total jerkoff.

Anyways, Mencia has been accused by many other comedians of stealing bits, which is comparable to Pete Rose betting on baseball. It's just not cool. Anyways, watch the video because Joe Rogan calling out Mencia and having actual proof of Mencia stealing other comedians' jokes. I love seeing guys like these take it on the chin.

No comments: