22 May 2007

Famous people can be pussies

Let me just say I find it humorous when people in the news speak their mind and give answers considered controversial. It's sad when they have to retract those statements by saying they were misquoted or misinterpreted. It's my favorite! Two classic example from the last couple of days are Jimmy Carter and Clinton Portis.

In an article printed in some Arkansas paper, Jimmy Carter responded to a question about Bush by stating, 'I think as far as the adverse impact on the nation around the world, this administration has been the worst in history.'" So now Carter is saying he was comparing Bush to Nixon. Last time I checked there were more than two presidents and Carter wasn't exactly the greatest of all time--more like one of the shittiest. For him to say his statements were careless and misinterpreted are, one, an understatement and, two, way off base. If he wanted to say Bush is an idiot then go ahead. Is he afraid of not being invited to the next ex-Presidents barbecue?!

Clinton Portis was of course the jackass who stated there's nothing wrong with dog fighting and if Vick is arrested he would be cheated. He also says Vick is being targeted because he's famous. The best thing about being famous is it's so easy to catch you when you do stupid shit. Portis said dog fighting is more prevalent than people think. I don't know who he hangs with, but I don't know many people that are all about dog fighting. Portis said dog fights are a prevalent part of life. Raise your hand if you think Portis knows the definition of "prevalent." I didn't think so. Chris Samuels was also laughing about the whole situation during the interview and now both of these guys have apologized for their remarks and both, of course, do not condone dog fighting. Give me a fucking break. These two slap dicks definitely condone dog fighting and have probably been involved in it.

For once I would love to see someone say, "Fuck yeah, I said it. And I'll say it again if you want!" Now that'd be someone with a big pair of balls and who I can respect. That's what I love about Donald Trump--this guy could give a rat's ass what you think.

No comments: