26 May 2007

Surprise, surprise!

It looks like cnn.com is reporting Lindsay Lohan was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence. Police were called to the scene following a 911 call and found a substance believed to be cocaine in the car. This is the third time she's been involved in a motor vehicle accident. Sources are reporting she will have to appear in court to answer the citation.

Is anyone really surprised by this? This douche bag has been playing with fire for a long time. We can only hope she'll end up sharing the same cell with Paris Hilton. I'll tell you what else is prison--sticking your dick in either one of these two skanks. There probably isn't an antidote for the mutant strain of herpes you're sure to catch. I'd rather go down on Rosie O'Donnell than either one of those celebutards--at least all I'd find down there is a loaf of bread, some mustard and a salami.

In an interview with Allure magazine, Lohan said "It's so weird that I went to rehab. I always said I would die before I went to rehab." Of course, she did go to rehab. So, Lindsay, we're waiting...

No comments: