13 May 2007

Continuing the man observations

So I wrote a while back about guys picturing girls naked and since the wife hasn't read it yet and banned me from posting about such topics I thought I'd touch on it and some other subjects. Sometimes during a conversation and, depending on the mood, we may even zone out because we are picturing you talking to us naked at that very moment. It's a natural thing that happens and if a guys says it's not true then he's lying. Even if it's a fleeting thought it's still there. I was perusing some of the internet sites out there and came across one that showed a bunch of pictures of girls kissing--this is also a very desirable thought for a man. Sometimes we wonder if two of our female friends kissed what it would be like. Again, a natural thing. And I'm not talking about seeing this in a movie or something you had to pay to see somewhere. I have personally seen this happen and was no more than two feet away. Ladies and gentlemen, let me just say it's a magnificent sight to behold when two attractive women lock lips as they're rooted on with the hopes of something more "intimate" happening. I'm guessing it's how people must have felt when we landed on the moon or something like that...

No comments: