02 July 2007

Random thoughts

Everybody knows about the 10-point scale for judging attractiveness. There's a problem with it, though: it's too complex. Which is probably why a woman invented it. Doesn't it make sense? I got this from some fighter jock types I met in Vegas and it makes sense--we should have a two-point scale. It's either a 0 or a 1. Why clutter it with anything else? You'll either bang her (1) or you won't (0). It's that simple. If you say you'd need a few 12 beers then you would.

I think there should be a law that mandates hot chicks (or even mildly attractive for that matter) should show their racks. I mean, they're not going to hang that high forever! Be proud of your jugs! And, in the interests of society, I will gladly volunteer my eye for beauty to designate who should expose their cans. Ladies, email me with a recent (within the last 3 months) photograph and I'll start passing down judgment.

Another bit of information about my Ladder of Doability: No butter face. It's all well and good if you've got a hot body, but if your face looks like it got hit with a wet bag of nickels you're going down a couple of notches...

If you're in a new relationship, just got dumped, are a veteran of the marriage/relationship wars or are some loser who spends his weekends playing World of Warcaft and isn't sure what a real girl looks like/acts, this is for you.

No comments: