22 July 2007

This shit is hard!

Interesting picture isn't it? This is some type of bridge performed while doing yoga. I recently began taking a yoga class once a week and let's just say this shit is hard! I never knew how difficult it would be and have never sweat so much before. It's been awesome so far and if you have the chance to try it out definitely take the opportunity. We did a couple of bridges and head stand today. I'm sure once I've done this for a while I won't find myself with sore muscles, but damn! And if you're single--gold mine. In my class today there were two other guys. One was mid-40s looking and the other dude wore spandex shorts so it's safe to say the chances of hooking up with some bendy chick are high. If I hadn't found "she who is above all others" then you can bet your sweet ass I'd be tearing up some of the carpet on the lovely ladies!

No comments: