22 July 2007

A new addition to my top 8

Previously I had written about chicks with tattoos and how they can go either way on my Ladder of Doability. A couple of tats is cool, but when a chick's body is covered in them you're out or at least you can't stay any longer than the time it takes to wipe up the mess on your stomach (or back) with a tissue. This was a hard and fast rule, but like all things it has changed. If you haven't heard of Kat Von D then you haven't spent any time on TLC. She used to be on "Miami Ink", but is now going to have her own series entitled "LA Ink" (REAL original). If you haven't seen her then you're missing out, but I've given you two photos and you can go here to check out the LA Ink calendar (Kat is August, September, and March-May).

Two reasons why Kat is now in my Top 8. First, she's hot, which means she's a sure-fire 1. Second, the tattoos means she's freaky in the sack. And this many tattoos means it's going to be a dirty couple of hours. If you're like me you limber up, get some antiseptic, and dive right into this hot piece of trim!

No comments: