05 July 2007

Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club

I'm actually on vacation right now, but knowing how my loyal readers can be I decided to grace them with a blog post. If you don't know that I'm a HUGE golf fan, well, you're a complete moron and haven't read anything on this page except my insightful commentary and wit. So being the addict I decided I need to play Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club in Arcadia, Michigan. Golf Digest ranks it the 10th best public course in America and #46 in its ranking of the 100 greatest courses in the US. That alone made it worthy of playing. It took me 11.5 hours to get there and let's just say there were some shady areas I was driving through. I was expecting a crazy family of hillbillies to take a tire out and hunt me down. It was that backwoods for a bit. Unfortunately there were no signs to be seen for this bad boy. When I got there though I was blow away. It's a truly magnificent golf course. The layout was awesome and you couldn't beat the views although there was a fog that obstructed some of them. If I dropped you on the first tee without telling you where we were I don't think you'd expect to be in Michigan. It's easily the most beautiful course I've seen in person. The views of Lake Michigan from #'s 12 and 13 were stunning to say the least. The course was in perfect condition and the staff was extremely friendly. While the price tag was high, it was worth every penny and something I will play again. And the best part of the course? The attendants at the bag drop and the cart girl were all hot! It was like they took every hot little blonde piece of ass from the area and put them to work. I felt bad for having one of them carry my bag up to the curb after the round. But how else was I going to get a view of her tight little caboose?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for blogging on vacation, it gives me a reason to get out of bed and come to work.

Felix said...

Anything I can do to help my fans!