24 July 2007

College football can't get here soon enough

I made the big mistake of watching some Auburn pre-game videos today while I was at work--I mean on a break... I gotta tell you I am now more pumped than ever for the season to start! College football is my favorite sport and each September it's my version of New Year's Day. Like I said in a previous post I love everything about Auburn and football is right up there on the list of reasons why. My wife didn't quite understand me when we first met and I said I could sit on the couch all day Saturday watching college football. And I do--from ESPN College Gameday to either ESPN College Gameday Final or the last Pac-10/WAC game. I'm there doing nothing else. I know there are other people who are just like me so here are some sites you can go to in order to tide you over and check out during the season. A lot of these are ramping up for the coming season so there's plenty to check out!

AU Nation - Great Auburn and college football site

Auburn Videos - Lots of Auburn clips

Rivals - Awesome site with lots of information. You can find pages for just about every Division I team. Only thing is you have to pay for a lot of the content.

Auburn Tigers - This is the official site of the Auburn Tigers.

CBS College Football - The CBS site for college football.

Sports Illustrated College Football - See who they're going to jinx this year!

College Football Data Warehouse - If you're a numbers junkie then this is your site. Great if you need to make some decisions on your, uh, parlay pics at the local sports book.

College Football News - This site is one of my favorites. They've got great articles previewing and reviewing the week's games. Lots of interesting and funny articles as well.

ESPN College Football - ESPN always goes all out and they certainly don't disappoint here.

Fox Sports College Football - Fox has certainly been tearing some shit up with all of the sports they seem to be getting into. Their NASCAR coverage is awesome and they seem to want to put that same kind of effort into their sites.

USA Today - This isn't the same as the others. This link actually takes you to the lines for college football games. Just to add a little interest to some of the games--if you like that kind of thing of course.

No comments: