24 July 2007

Lindsay at it again

Hollywood's favorite spooge receptacle is in the news once again. Fresh out of her rehab stint and vowing to stay clean, Lohan was once again arrested for drunk driving and possession of the booger sugar. She was chasing another car around the mean streets of Santa Monica. If this skank doesn't get hardcore prison time for her second arrest--only separated by her stint in rehab--we'll know there's some shit wrong with the system. If this girl were some no-name hooker she's be serving hard time already. Nobody gives a rat's ass about another spoiled bitch who decides to waste what passes for talent these days.

This picture does take me back to my college days. It's the same look chicks would give me after fucking them silly and informing them they didn't make the cut. And I tell ya the sobbing didn't make booting them out of my house any harder. Those were the days...

No comments: