02 June 2007

Spurs-Cavs in the NBA Finals


Cleveland is in its first-ever NBA finals against the juggernaut Spurs. The Cavs came back from 2-0 down in the Eastern Conference finals to beat Detroit. Why does ESPN try to make a big story out of nothing? Oooh, is this the end of Detroit? The end of an era? Give me a fucking break. They'll be back. Rasheed Wallace is a mental case, though.

As for the series itself, maybe I'll watch a few minutes of each of the games. I don't care too much about pro basketball though. Stupid regular season that doesn't mean shit and a postseason that drags on for 2 months. Anyways, when i think of this series I think of the year the Magic made it to the finals against the Olajuwan-led Rockets. Shaq's Magic went down in 5 games, which is how I see this series going. Spurs win the title 4-1.

No comments: