04 June 2007

Guilty pleasures


So it's a bit of a slow time right now with ideas. Maybe because work has crushed my spirit so bad I don't give a flying fuck. Anyways, I left work early today (personal reasons) and plopped down on the couch. Of course there's nothing on television, but I happened upon a past guilty pleasure of mine--90210. This was one of the crappier ones toward the end when Kelly was an obnoxious bitch and everything was going downhill.

It's sad to admit, but I was hooked to this damn show like you would not believe! When I lived in Germany we didn't get a lot of shows so you watched what was on or you didn't watch anything at all. I remember 90210 came on and I thought "okay, this show's alright." From that moment on I was hooked. I graduated high school and college with these people for christ's sake! It got so bad during college I used to lie to my classmates whenever we were going to get together for a class project or if we needed to have a meeting. I would make something up about having another meeting, which wasn't true. But 7PM on Wednesday nights was my 90210 night. I know, it's sad. But the ladies thought it was sweet and it helped me bring in the ladies so maybe it wasn't all bad...

And the sad thing is there wasn't a single chick on this show I would've banged. Donna looked "slow", Kelly just didn't do it for me, and Brenda had that damn dead tooth and gap tooth around the side of her mouth. There were a couple of hotties who'd pop up now and again, but not much. Towards the end Vanessa Marcil wasn't shabby and Tiffany Thiessen was alright if you liked chicks with heads the size of stop signs.

No comments: