19 June 2007

Hot for teacher!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I started a new least favorite job last week and let's just say I've had to cry myself to sleep every night. Such is life. Anyways, my wife was telling me--and, surprisingly, I was listening--about another teacher who got busted for banging her daughter's boyfriend. As usual, women and guys whose sexual preference is questionable are probably outraged. Normal guys with dirty thoughts like me are wondering, "why not me?" How many of these teachers are ugly? Answer: not many. It seems like every guy's teacher-student fantasy actually involves a hottie for a teacher. "Responsible" adults scoff at such an atrocity and how this can be prevented while the 16-year-old is wondering what other teachers he can give the skin flute. I'm trying to figure out what was wrong with me that I didn't have a teacher of mine wanting to do the hibbity dibbity. These bastards are living the dream and I for one applaud them.

No comments: