26 January 2008

Worst commercial ever

It's taken me a while to write about this because I'm lazy, but I'm okay with that. Burger King has a commercial that has got to be the worst thing ever. It's all about the whopper freak out. Here's the story: One BK restaurant in Las Vegas tells patrons they have stopped selling the whopper. Apparently this is horrible news to the folks who order it. They call it the best burger and why would anyone go to BK if they didn't serve the whopper. This makes sense since BK is the home of the whopper. There are two ridiculous things about this commercial. First, the whopper is not the best burger and, two, this would never happen in Las Vegas. You may ask why I know this and I will tell you that I have lived in Las Vegas. I can count two places with better burgers just in Las Vegas.

The first is Fatburger. Great burgers and plenty of choices. I've been there enough to enjoy it, but there's one burger there superior to all others: the In N' Out burger. Unless you've been to or live in Nevada, California, or Arizona you've never experienced true heaven on a bun. Someone from Las Vegas who says Burger King is the best burger should be whacked and buried out at Red Rock Canyon. You haven't lived until you've ordered up a Double Double with cheese animal style, fries, and a Neapolitan shake.

No comments: