23 January 2008

Huh?

I love stupid, pointless, and mindless. Shit, it's how I've gotten by so far in life. That's why I love a good movie where you can go in and not have to expend once ounce of the brain power. But sometimes the shit just goes too far.

By now I'm sure you've seen the previews for "Meet the Spartans", which is another tired spoof movie. Did anyone find anything funny in the preview? This genre is seriously overdone. I think I'd rather watch baby seals get clubbed.

You want two spoof classics that started (both a good and bad thing) this whole spoof kick? "Scary Movie" (just the first) and "Not Another Teen Movie" were great examples of how these movies are supposed to be done. The rest are crap, but feel free to throw out some examples and prove me wrong. But you won't.

No comments: