10 September 2007

WTF?!

I love watching people make asses out of themselves. A lot. And so it was with great anticipation I sat in front of the television to watch Britney Spears open up this year's MTV Video Music Awards--ironic since these jackasses rarely show a video these days. My life is mostly a series of disappointments, but I've got to say Brit Brit came through for me. Her tits did look huge, but, like my wife says, that's the bra. Too bad her ass and gut couldn't look better. This girl is ready to head back to the Louisiana bayous and wrestle her some critters. Half the time she walked through her dance steps. She kept brushing the weave out of her face. And she couldn't even keep up with her own song--half the time it looked like she was just talking through the song forgetting to "sing" at points and then lip-synching at the wrong ones. And I thought I wasn't ready for taking the ladies to heaven when they took the cast off my penis after I'd fractured it. Some of us just know how to pull through in the clutch...

No comments: