10 September 2007

Pathetic

The caption to this photo was "Tuberville still sees a lot of room for improvement on offense." That's one of the most obvious statements I've heard in a long time. This picture is also reminiscent of the look I had on my face watching this game Saturday night--granted I had a few beers in me, which really just led to me dropping a few more F bombs. We of course lost in overtime, but that was pure luck as USF's kicker missed some really makeable field goals. We couldn't hold onto the ball fumbling on two straight possessions. Simply put our offense needs to get it's shit together or else it's going to be a long season for my Auburn Tigers. That's all for now--if I write more about our pathetic performance I'm going to throw something. It's a shame we couldn't play Alabama and Tennessee each game since we've owned them lately--John, that UT dig was for you--ready to hit the links next week!

No comments: