02 September 2007

See?!

If you read my post on lottery winners and thought I was an idiot for making such a bold assumption then--well, you wouldn't even be the first in my family to call me an idiot. Anyways, maybe my little friend pictured here will make you think twice. This guy, Elwood "Bunky" Bartlett, is the holder of one of the four winning tickets from Friday night's $330 million Mega Millions jackpot. Apparently Elwood, was on his way to a store when he stopped to buy a couple of tickets. Want to know what he does at this store? He teaches Wicca and Reiki healing! Did you know he made a deal with the multiple gods of his Wiccan belief to win the ticket?? Maybe now you'll listen and realize that while my site is based mostly on my own opinions and very little research there's sometimes a little truth behind it. Feel free to apologize by sending me money--it's all about the C.R.E.A.M., baby! If you don't get that you need to listen to a little more Wu Tang Clan...

No comments: