11 September 2007

WTF, Part 2

I was S-L-O-W-L-Y coming into work this morning (which I always do--no going above the speed limit to come here) and was listening to Howard Stern on Sirius when they started talking about one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. It appears Entertainment Tonight and one of those other kiss-ass celebrity shows are covering Anna Nicole Smith's daughter's first birthday. Why? During the airing of one of the clips it was mentioned the party theme would be inspired by Anna Nicole. I guess that means every attendee will get a bottle of booze, some heroin, and a mystery mix of anti-depressants. Boy, I can't wait for that party. There was also some footage of little Danni Lynn watching her mom talk to her while in a drunken haze. As if kids aren't already embarrassed by their parents this poor girl is going to have some serious issues. I wonder at what point her pappy will tell her all about how her mammy ran off to the Bahamas with her lawyer because she wanted nothing to do with him. Ah, the good life.

No comments: