15 September 2007

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1, -5, and -4. Those would be some awesome rounds of golf for me. But that's actually the Auburn's turnover margin in our first three games of the season. We have coughed the ball up 12 times. 12!!! Auburn is 14-44 on 3rd down conversion attempts. If you haven't figured out where I'm going with this, here you go: we suck donkey dick. This loss today to Miss St by the score of 19-14 is completely unacceptable. We got shut out in the second half by a team we'd owned the last six years. I'll be happy with a .500 record at this point. We SHOULD win next week against New Mexico St, but I can't see us going better than 1-3 against Arkansas, LSU, Vandy, and Florida. And that's a lot of hope because the way our team is playing at home I don't doubt a loss to Vandy at this point. It's going to be a long, shitty, painful year.

No comments: