13 September 2007

I am SO jealous

Just when I think I've got this whole retirement thing down a guy like this comes along and makes me rethink my whole strategy. First, let me just say you should NEVER wear Brut cologne unless you're as old as this guy. Then it's either Brut, Aramis, or English Leather all the way. This dude lathered himself up with Brut aftershave and spray cologne after his shower. He then goes to cook breakfast on the fire and next thing you know the guy is lit up like a Roman candle! He went through 3 skin grafts and suffered burns on 30% of his body.

Now why didn't I think of this?! I'm already married so who cares if I'm ugly at this point. It was 30% of his body, which isn't all that bad. So what if people stare at me. When I'm down in San Diego in my giant swimming pool I could care less. It's all about the retirement plan!

One note to this guy though, why the hell does it take you THREE YEARS to file this lawsuit??

No comments: