17 June 2011

Falling behind on my posting

So it looks like a trend is beginning, but I'm going to try and snap out of it by posting twice today. Thursday's run wasn't too bad and something I was actually looking forward to after my day off. It was a good chance for me to see how running in the mornings would translate to getting ready for work and it seemed to go alright. I think with some of these longer runs I'll be getting up earlier in order to give myself enough time to cool down and take a shower. It is definitely starting to warm up as the temperature yesterday was 81 degrees and it's only going to climb. The only real relief is that the sun is just coming up over the mountains at that time and there isn't much to worry about in terms of that.

Goal: 3-6 miles
Actual: 4.36 miles in 35:50 (8:13 per mile pace)
Weather: Clear, 81 degrees, winds from the WSW at 7 mph

No comments: