25 April 2007

Porky Pig is gone...


Unless you're a lesbian into fat, dumpy bigots then you're happy to see Rosie O'Donnell leave The View. I'm not even sure if Rosie is a woman to tell you the truth. So Rosie announces she's leaving on the air and claims she only wanted one year, but ABC was needing three years and that is the reason she's gone because they couldn't agree to terms. Let me ask you a question: if Peyton Manning was a free agent this year after winning the Super Bowl and he only wanted a one-year contract, would you tell him to fuck off? You would if you're slow. The ratings were up for The View so you can't tell me this was it. If she's bringing in the money then you keep her on a year-to-year basis. The reason she's out is because the woman can't seem to keep her big mouth shut! I mean, how much idiotic drivel did she have to spew before someone said enough? This is a reaction to the whole Imus thing and more to what I call the "pussification" of America. I don't know if it's because she was a gay, white woman or what---she got cut WAY too much slack. Good riddance to this disgusting slob--the next picture I want to see is of Rosie passed out with a Slurpee in her hand and hot fudge dribbling out of her mouth... Just one more thing--arrivederci, fuck chops!

No comments: