15 April 2007

Rosie and Oprah--yep, still two fat asses

Few things get on my nerves, however, these two serious wastes of flesh really get on my nerves. I often wonder how much any of these idiots actually know of what they yap on about. First, Rosie probably has done no research whatsoever into the stuff she fights for. Not to mention she is racist (read my earlier post on Imus for some background). I'm sure this ass clown had a lot to say about this subject while at the same time completely ignoring what she did earlier. I'm sure no one on The View brought it up for fear of being eaten by Rosie in their sleep. This "chick" is a serious whack job and I think if a hole in the earth opened up and swallowed her we'd all be better off than listening to this fat, disgusting pig any longer.

Now, everybody's favorite girl Oprah--I think she might be the devil. How does one woman have so much influence out there? Especially one woman so full of herself. I don't know much about women, but I can't imagine they enjoy another woman who is completely self-absorbed. My wife used to watch this idiot and I'd get caught in the crossfire while she replayed the show. Amazingly, Oprah seems to turn every situation and subject concerning her guests to herself! It's incredible that this woman has somehow had every single experience known to mankind. Then she has the Rutgers women on TV--what a piece of shit ambulance chaser she is. She's no better than Sharpton or Jackson if you ask me. Now she's got a whole show dedicated to the aftermath of the Imus fiasco which I'm sure she'll bring right back onto herself. It's amazing how she has these strong convictions about social issues, but only sometimes stronger than others. A perfect example is the feud between her and 50 Cent. I heard his interview on Howard Stern and even he understands that if it doesn't help her out Oprah isn't going to help you. You think she opened that girls' school in Africa for the kids? If you believe that, I've got some beachfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I fucking hate Oprah. Not only has she done the things you've mentioned, but she totaly milked the whole gaining/losing weight thing. How many billionaire aren't able to afford a fucking nutritionist? She is at the top of the list.