16 April 2007

The fall of an icon...


Unless you were gay or had a lobotomy you used to think Britney Spears was one of America's hottest pieces of ass. To borrow a line from www.wwtdd.com, her ass was every teenage boys' target...probably more than just teenage boys. How many of us 20 somethings (back then anyways) had dirty thoughts about this girl we kept private for fear of being arrested and branded as perverts? It's okay, you can raise your hands now--you're around someone who understands. My wife would call her slut and all I could think was, "all the better--less effort required!" I know this might seem wrong and my wife will shake her head in disappointment, but it's true and that's what is so thought-provoking. Once the K-Fed thing happened she went straight downhill. This girl turned into a fat, dumpy redneck who flushed her life down the toilet in a heartbeat. Other hot little pieces of booty stepped up to take her place and American men everywhere rejoiced. A couple of my choices: Christina Aguilera who has gone from hot, to not, to hot again--even if she is married to a guy whose head looks like a caricature--and Jessica Biel. If you haven't seen the preview of the movie she's in with Adam Sandler and Kevin James, you're missing out. Make sure you're alone and have some napkins handy. Trust me, you'll see what I mean.

No comments: