31 August 2007

Owen Wilson--again

I saw an article that talked about actors who seem so successful and yet commit suicide or do drugs, etc. Comedic actors are so troubled on the inside--such tragic figures in their private lives. Blah, blah, blah. Why can't they just be fucked up? The media tries to make these people so complex. It's like I never understood why in an English lit class professors want to examine and interpret authors' works. Why couldn't it just be that's what the author was writing? Not everything has to have a meaning, you jackasses. Owen Wilson's life is so tough laying pipe to his choice of hot ass and making tons of movies that make millions. Life is so hard. If I hear Owen Wilson on Larry King telling American how the pressures of fame got to him I'm going to slit MY wrists! I can't stand it when actors say this kind of bullshit. If you have so much fame and money and the pressure is getting to you, here's a hint: GO AWAY! If you have that kind of coin then just leave everything behind. But of course that doesn't happen because these jerkoffs are a bunch of attention whores so instead they play the pity card.

I saw in a blog someone write, "we love you Owen and need you back, you are a part of us and always will be." Huh?! You don't know this person so why write to them as though you do? I'm sure this poster hopes that one day some famous person will read her post, write back, and fall in love. Let me tell you something, sister--it's the 250 pounds on your frame and 12 cats that are keeping the men away.

Just once I'd like to see a post from someone that said, "Hey, Owen, do us all a favor and use a gun next time." But that wouldn't be up for long because it's too real and not the accepted opinion.

No comments: