13 October 2008

Welcome Back


I never thought I'd see the day when people would forget about Britney Spears bald lunging at a camera. Those were hard times. It reminds me of the time I made a bet with some buddies I could turn this geeky girl into a hottie for the big school dance and I fell for her, but then she found out the whole thing was a bet. Eventually we got back together, but those were dark days. And although this song is awful, Britney is back to looking uber hot--especially in the sauna scenes. She's back to where she belongs--in guys' fantasies as they give her a pearl necklace.

BTW, great line on wwtdd.com about the picture you see above. 'The snifter of brandy says "sophisticated lady", whereas the skin tight pants say "do me" and the blood red wig adds "...in the ass."'

No comments: