16 October 2008

Weird and weirder...

Tampa must be a WEIRD city, which is why I should be there. If you click here you can read this great story about a loser who got arrested for wearing a mask in public (he was dressed as Batman), which is apparently against the law in Tampa unless it's Halloween. There are a couple of sad things about this story. First, dude is dressed up as Batman. Second, he's got more than one costume. Third, he's making a zombie Batman costume for Halloween. Fourth, well, I could go on.

And in a beautiful example of the lack of schooling in American today, I give you this quote from Laura McElroy, a Tampa police spokeswoman: "So there is a purpose for this statue that says you can't wear a mask in public." Nice. It's called a dictionary, Laura. Try using it some time.

Oh, and enjoy the photo. Keeley says stay in school and maybe you'll get to see my naughty bits. I didn't make that up. I swear.

No comments: