01 October 2008

Ricky Williams not over the herb...

Ricky Williams said he was tempted to light up a doobie during the Dolphins' bye week according to an ESPN report. Ricky says, with the freedom of an off week he wondered what he was going to do and pictures of joints danced in his head. Apparently meditation was the cure because, in his mind, it was the same high as marijuana. He said he can't promise he won't smoke a joint once his NFL career is over, which is code for "I can't wait to be done with the NFL so I can light it up all day, every day." According to the report, he said "I don't know. I don't spend much time thinking about it." This is also code for "I think about smoking weed every day." The thought I have in my head is the sequence from
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle when he's daydreaming about being married to a bag of bud.

No comments: