10 December 2007

Sometimes hot chicks should just shut up

Katherine Heigl (of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Knocked Up" fame) is hot. She's so hot I'd drink her bath water. I would beat it like I stole it if I got a look at her talent. Then she's got to open her mouth and sound like such an idiot you wish you would've kept her "downstairs" for a little while longer...

According to an article on CNN.com her character is having an affair with...you know who cares. Anyways, this is causing her problems. Heigl says she doesn't "really know Izzie very well right now. ... I'm trying to figure her out and keep her real." Excuse me? She isn't real, fuck chops! She's on a TV show. Talk about sounding like a pretentious jackass...

Heigl also decided to talk about her experience doing "Knocked Up." She said, "It was a little sexist," she says. "It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys. ... Ninety-eight percent of the time it was an amazing experience, but it was hard for me to love the movie." I'm sure she was hating this movie when the tons of cash was rolling in. If the movie was sexist then why do it in the first place? I'm guessing because the money they gave you to play a CHARACTER was too good to pass up! Katherine Heigl must be the new voice for women's rights although it's hard to take her seriously when she's flashing a side view of her tits in the picture...

No comments: