21 November 2007

Natalee Holloway ordeal almost over?

So the three guys who were arrested two years ago in connection with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway have once again been arrested. Supposedly there is some new evidence that prompted the new round of arrests. I haven't heard what this new evidence is, but aside from the family and friends of Natalee Holloway does anybody really care?

I heard this on the radio and it took me a second to remember who the hell this even was. Most people have moved on to other scandals, murders, controversies, etc. I'm sure most people saw this, shrugged their shoulders, and moved on. Wake me when you actually have a body or confession. Maybe then America can start taking an interest again. Otherwise it's a bunch of the same old suspects, who were released, being re-arrested for who knows what. Yawn.

You might think I'm cold and heartless, but think about it for a second. I should be outraged and somehow preoccupied with thoughts about Natalee and mystery behind her murder. Please. Most people, while they won't admit it, had it in their consciousness for about 5 minutes then went back to cooking dinner, playing with their kids, having a beer, getting ready for a workout, or getting the old ball gag out of the closet.

No comments: